Featured Post

Categories, Ratings, and Labels

Hi, This is Wresie.  And welcome to my blog! <3 I'll be posting on here snippets of things I'm writing, a possible "Yo...

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Advice from Wresie #1

[Unsorted]

THINGS TO DO TO WRITE BETTER

1. Write More
2. Write Every Month
3. Write Every Week
4. Write Every Day
5. Write When You Are Alone
6. Write When You Are In A Crowd
7. Read Your Favorite Book
8. Read A New Book
9. Read What You Write
10. Write More Than More
11. Never Say "this sucks" And Then Throw Out What You Wrote
12. Save What You Write
13. Write Because You Want To
14. Write On Days You'd Rather Sleep
15. Write On Days You'd Rather Binge Netflix
16. Write About What You Eat
17. Write About What You See
18. Write About What You Hear
19. Write About What You Smell
20. Write About What You Touch
21. Write About What You Feel
22. Write Nonsense
23. And Just Keep Writing

These are things I do when I'm stuck.
These are things people have told me to try.
These have helped me as long as I've had the time to write.
And continue to write I shall...

Even if its literally only one word at a time.
Something is always better than nothing after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment