Featured Post

Categories, Ratings, and Labels

Hi, This is Wresie.  And welcome to my blog! <3 I'll be posting on here snippets of things I'm writing, a possible "Yo...

Monday, October 3, 2016

Twenty Minutes Writing Challenge

[Unsorted - K+]

Prince and His Knight

“I'm sorry, but...” A sigh comes from rose pink lips, a pale hand reaches out towards a dark arm only to pull back. Another sigh. Amber eyes glance back to watch rosy lips. “You know this isn't right, we can't keep doing things like this.”

A dark lip is bitten, teeth dragging a crossed the sensitive skin and scraping it clean of anything dried there. Amber eyes drift off to the side and pale blue almost white hair flutters into them as their head is turned. After a short pause the dark skinned one speaks, it's soft and gentle, “I understand. But I... I am just worried about you...” 

Blood red hair is pushed away from a pale face, pink eyes narrowed in frustration, “I know, I know. Which is all the more reason to stop. The Guard needs you in top form and you can't be if your mind is always on me.” Amber eyes turn a hurt glare onto pink ones before drifting away again, dark arms cross in front of a strong chest. “This is unfair, we both know this, but as your best friend, I'm asking you to put the people before me. Just this once. Please?”

Another pause. A small, forceful huff of air.

“Fine! I will win this war,” Bluish hair is roughly pulled back into a pony-tail like form and tied back with leather. They sweep off like a shadow in the night to the other side of the room and gather up their armor. “But do not expect me to treat you any differently, not even on the battlefield.”

Pink lips have pulled into a frown, “You are so stubborn, My Prince... But fine. I Castra, your faithful servant, shall be ready to defend you til my last breath.” Castra can see the prince's shoulders tense. “And don't think I'm going to listen if you order me otherwise Allidor...”

No comments:

Post a Comment